OK, guys.. I know I do a lot of these but… I’ve had such a bad week I need to get it all out and just throw it out there so you guys know what’s going on and what not.
- I’ve started work at the nearby Cinemark—I work box, concessions and usher work. Yaaaay, money!
- My grandma’s been in the hospital since 1 in the morning yesterday and my mummy’s been with her the entire time. I’ve only seen my mom once in 24 hours, and I was half awake when that happened. So, as of now, I’m playing mommy with the baby until she can get home with my grandmother.
- Playing mother is hard. Very hard. Especially when you are not supposed to be the mother, you’re the big sister and he’s very confused as to why you’re doing everything and not his mummy.
- The ‘hood has just informed me that my last month of rent for next year is due in two weeks, and I don’t think my paycheck will be covering that at all. Yay. Kill me now.
- My laptop has crashed several times over the last couple of days. I don’t know how much longer this is gonna last for me. Photoshop is overwhelming for my computer’s processor to run, which is terrible, because I need it for commissions and Turner, Blooming Mericcups and Thomas’ Shadows.
- My depression has come back with a horrible vengeance that is slowly and surely killing me. It’s gotten to the point where sometimes all I can do is just sit up and stare blankly at nothing. Thinking about work and other things makes me want to just full on sob at nothing—and I’m getting mad. I’ll be heading down to Provo in the next week to see if I can get into the counseling center…
*deep breath* So… as you can see, there’s a lot going on right now… I’m kinda dying inside right now. I don’t know what to do about all of this. With Glenwood needing money so soon, I don’t know if I can make the payment, and with my laptop crashing when I run needed programs, I don’t know if I can work on the commission things needed to help me earn that money…
… This is me asking for help. My original plan was to ask grandma to help me pay for rent and then I’d pay her back the following week when my paycheck came—that obviously will not be happening now that she has her own medical bills to handle.
… Sketch commissions? I’m gonna try to work on as much as I can today and tomorrow and Tuesday—and I’m gonna work my butt off. Even if it kills me.
1. CityApproves: Vinyl, Octavia and 2 OCs
2. The-Lil-Bro: Killian and Ky
Please and thanks guys—all money that I end up not using for rent will go towards a new laptop so I can stay in the game and on top of things. If you can’t help out personally, could you please spread the word around? That’d mean a great deal to me.
[[Turner update delayed by a week until I get myself glued back together and can think clearly again. Any help would be appreciated, luvs. Sooner I get myself back the sooner I can get back to things I enjoy doing. <3 Rae.]]